As a global company, we value learning, have a growth mindset and offer boundless opportunities. You have the chance to build your own job description and transform your careers. Work on the latest technologies or solve diverse client problems across different industries.
Whether you are an experienced professional, a recent graduate or returning to work, working with us could be a stimulating and fulfilling career experience.
Ready To Make an Impact?
Wherever you desire to go, we give you the tools, the techniques, and the teams to navigate the journey. So, you’re inspired to build what’s next, ensure your career never stands still, and navigate further together.
Our aim is to be the highest quality staffing company within each industry, segment and niche we serve. We endeavor to be a trusted partner and resource with a depth of knowledge, experience and capabilities.
Goal Setting & Achievements
By Setting clear goals and striving for continuous Improvement, we can ensure that our solutions and services are successful and meet the needs of our clients.
We’re laser-focused on providing quality recruitment support to our customers. We believe in
1. Put customers first
2. Be great to work with
3. Raise the bar together
4. Champion sustainability
If you don’t see a job listed matching your experience, but are interested in working for company, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager- US Staffing
NOTE: NEED CANDIDATES FROM US STAFFING BACKGROUND WHO CAN BRING THE CLIENTS WITH THEM. SALARY NO BAR FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Hands on experience IT Staffing (Client Acquisition/ Business Development, Stakeholder Management, Account Management, Delivery Management & Operation).
- Extensive working exp. into US IT & NON IT Staffing.
- Develop new accounts, nurture existing accounts in the respective cities.
- Working with relevant Stakeholders.
- Understand business requirements/ hiring requirements.
- Develop and execute the strategies for the talent acquisition within target SLA’s.
- Team Management, Delivery Management, Database Management.
- Have exceptional skills in Account Management, Client Servicing & Operation.
- An effective, innovative professional with strong communication, analytical, negotiating skills.
- Proficient in Market Research, Driving Revenue Growth, Client Identification, Lead Generation, Preparing Proposals, Client Acquisition & Servicing and Ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
- Demonstrated Expertise in Salary Negotiation, Maintaining Candidate Database and Developing & Implementing Processes, Procedures and Recruiting Strategies.
- Responsible to take care of entire division P&L and make it profitable.
- Interacting with various Client SPOCs & maintaining healthy relationship with them to ensure Good business Terms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4-10 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
10+ Years of experience with DWH design and
implementation using Teradata
Configure, manage, and troubleshoot Teradata database.
Analyze and identify potential migration pain areas, and
Perform activities like performance Tuning,
Backup/Restoration & Space Management
Expert in Teradata Solution Methodology for data
warehouse implementation process
Knowledge is assessing, monitoring and administrating all
aspects of the Teradata environment relating to optimization
Expert in reading, understanding and interpreting Teradata
Experience on Teradata SQL Assistant, BTEQ, ETL tools
–Teradata Parallel Transporter, Fast Load, Multi Load,
Tpump and Fast Export scripts. Experience with Unix and
Autosys. Good to have ERSTUDIO and Teradata Studio
Experience with GoldenGate is a plus.
Expertise in Teradata Joins, Indexes, Statistics, Stored
procedures, Triggers, macros Capacity Planning, and
Experience in Oracle 11g
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including
strong listening skills
Experience in working on large Data Warehousing
Demonstrated competency in all phases of business
intelligence and multi-terabyte data warehousing projects,
from inception to production deployment.
Experience writing complex SQL is strongly preferred
Experience working in an agile environment is required
SAP experience would be a plus
Oracle BI Developer
o 5 years of relevant experience in Information Technology as a Business Intelligence Developer.
o 3 years Oracle Business Intelligence development tool stack, OBIEE( Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) including ODI ( Oracle Data Integrator), OAS (Oracle Analytics Server) in an Oracle eBusiness (EBS) environment.
o PL/SQL development experience.
o Experience in logical and physical data modeling, for data warehouses and data marts.
No of position
Relevant Experience (Yrs.)
8-10 yrs. of IT experience with C#, .Net and Azure environment
· C# .NET
· Experience with MSSQL
· Experience and knowledge of SOAP / REST web services
· Microservice Architecture (SOAP / REST)
· Experience coding against SQL, No-SQL data sources
· Event Driven Architecture
· Linux (Oracle) / Windows
· Docker Containerization
· Experience with MS Azure Functions
· Experience with MS Azure Automation
· MS Azure services
· Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
· MS Azure Dev Ops (ADO)
· Azure Services: RDS, Functions, Managed SQL, Azure Storage, Azure Load Balancer, Azure Backup, Azure Active Directory, Azure Monitor, Notification Hub, HDInsight, CosmoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL Elastic Database Pools, Application Gateway, API Gateway, Azure Key Vault, powershell, JSON, Azure Analytics, Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Data Box
Nice to Have
· Experience with Micro Focus ALM
· Experience with Azure Synapse
· Experience with Azure Analytics
· Should be able to write code
· Experience in Web Applications Architecture & its components, Web services and integrations
· Expertise in Microservices, Micro frontends, RESTful / SOAP services & its securities
· Hands-on experience with continuous integration tools (Git, Jenkins, TFS, Maven, Nexus)
· Knowledge in NoSQL database (e.g. Key-Value, Document, Graph, Columnar)
· Hands-on experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker),
Tool familiarity must have:
· Atlassian Bitbucket
· Atlassian Confluence
· Atlassian Jira
· GIT/Source Tree
South California (Long Beach, San Diego), Bellevue WA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Developer in the Capital Markets Credit Risk technology, to contribute to both existing efforts and new strategic initiatives, using strong quantitative skills Interact with other internal technology teams as well as business groups.
- Design solutions to technical and business specifications and contribute to the overall team in the implementation of large-scale projects.
- o Java
- o Sybase (SQL)
- o Agile
- o Unix (Perl, C-Shell etc.)
- o Shell Scripting language (some front-end programming experience will be a plus)
- o Knowledge of Python would be a big plus
User Interface Designer
Responsibilities for UI Developer
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use and incorporate the findings in the development
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Seek to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
- Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers
- Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability
Qualifications for UI Developer
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development
- Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
- Continued education and research into UI development trends and current design strategy and technology
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome
- Experience creating code to client’s personalized needs and requirements
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
GET IN TOUCH
Say hello, share a business idea, or consider how we can be of help. Drop us your contact details and message. We’ll get in touch with you!